Posted 6/20/21 - until filled
Job Posting Summary:
The Lakeside QRU, Inc. (QRU) is a non-profit emergency medical response and ambulance transport organization servicing the communities along the west shore of Flathead Lake, Somers, Lower Valley and South Kalispell, in Flathead County, Montana. The QRU is searching for an individual to direct, administer, and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of the policies, goals, and objectives established by the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily business and emergency medical service operations.
- Identify, develop and implement growth strategies that increase revenue, manage costs, enhance services and ensure adequate personnel levels.
- Train and recruit EMS responders.
- Oversee the operational readiness of crew, vehicle fleet and three station locations.
- Manage the quality of patient care delivered.
- Act as a liaison with external agencies and promoting the organization within the community.
- Develop specific goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Monitor departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- Develop and implement long-term training program to ensure quality and consistent patient care.
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reporting these results to the Board of Directors.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. 5+ years emergency medical service experience.
2. Eligible to obtain Montana Paramedic License and able to be accredited in Flathead County.
3. Current driver’s license.
4. Significant management experience, especially in the emergency service arena.
5. Knowledge of different business functions (non-profit experience preferred),
6. Supervisory experience and strong leadership qualities.
7. Ability to interpret EMS policies, rules, regulations, standard operating guidelines and practices.
8. Knowledge of EMS State of Montana Law and Administrative Rules.
9. Ability to supervise personnel.
10. Ability to analyze difficult situations and adopt effective course of action.
11. Ability to train, motivate, supervise, evaluate and counsel personnel.
12. Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain good relationships with other officials and the public.
13. Enforce organizational policies as well as write and implement additional policies as required.
Background and drug testing required.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
mail: Lakeside QRU, PO Box 911, Lakeside, MT 59922
Questions and additional information: 406-285-8400 or email email@example.com
Position open until filled.